Canamerican

Canamerican

Thursday, July 25, 2013

'Radio Flier - "Our Nation"



 
Greetings Champion(s)

I Don't Believe
I Am Glorifying "War."
I Believe I Am Glorifying
"Our Troops Who Serve Our Great Nation".
Our Troops Who:
Serve In House, Over Seas And Assist In Maintaining
"Our Nation's Security, Stability And Integrity"
The Fact That Our Nation Is
Acknowledged By United Nations
As A "First World Nation":
Is A Wonderful Thing -
We Will Never Digress As A Nation
But Only Progress As A Nation:
But Know:
No Nation Wants To Be Known As A
"Second Or Third World Nation
By The World Or By: United Nations -
Or Even By The Nations Own Citizens:

But It Happens.

Glorifying War?

No I Am Glorifying Those
Who Assists Our Great Nation
Of Canada  -

End Quote - Liz Ferguson (mz.Radio)



'Radio Play Of The Day - Aca Fool - Hater Blockers On

 
Liz 'mz.Radio' Ferguson
CEO VP CFO Of Everything I Do Artistically