Canamerican

Canamerican

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

'Radio Flier - Godspeed (For 9/11)





















Greetings Champion(s)

Here Is My Servent Whom I Uphold
My Chosen One In Whom I Delight
I Will Put My Spirit On Him
And He Will Bring Justice To The Nations
 End Quote - Isaiah 42:1

I Could Write A Poem, A Radio Flier Or Send You
Scripture: But It Wouldn't Make Any Difference
Unless You Wanted Vindication And Justice For 9/11. 

I Could Enlighten You About Information That Has
Already Been Released (Last Year)
About 9/11 And The World
Trade Centers Tenancy List And How Their
Was A Lot Of International Financial Institutions
On That List; But It Won't Make A Difference
If Your Indifference Interferes With Your Attitude
To Take A Stand And To Do What's Right.
For Information, Revelation, Epiphany,The Truth
Of The 9/11 World Trade Center Tenancy List Click Here:
http://www.mzradiomovement.blogspot.ca/2012/09/radio-flier-tenant-list-of-world-trade.html

There Is A Time To Mourn
And A Time To Fight -
Pray For Justice For What We Have Lost
And For Whom We Have Lost
On September 9,2001 -

God Speed

'Radio Play Of The Day - Fun - Carry On





Liz 'mz.Radio' Ferguson
CEO VP CFO Of Everything I Do Artistically